All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 7, 2018
· Reviewed April 30, 2018
· Reviewed April 29, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 99 for a lunch buffet with soft drinks for one (43% off)
- AED 189 for a lunch buffet with soft drinks for two (46% off)
- AED 369 for a lunch buffet with soft drinks for four (47% off)
- AED 119 for a theme night or international buffet with soft drinks for one (45% off)
- AED 219 for a theme night or international buffet with soft drinks for two (49% off)
AED 419 for a theme night or international buffet with soft drinks for four (52% off)
- Lunchtime menu includes French and Arabic treats
- Evening menu themes: Sunday, Tuesday, Saturday - International Buffet | Monday- French buffet | Thursday - Arabic buffet | Friday - American/Mexican
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sept 2017. Limit 10 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required 24 hours in advance by phone, contact 02-8137777. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Valid for dine in and takeaway. Valid only for option purchased.12-hour cancellation policy. Children aged 4-12 years old will be charged 50% of the adult price (Restaurant rate). Children under 4 years old can eat for free. Proof of age may be required for kids. Maximum of 10 people per table. Includes 10% service charge and 6% tourism fees. 4% municipality fee. Lunch valid Sun-Thu midday - 4pm. Dinner valid Thu - Tue 7pm-11pm. Not valid during Festive seasons, Valentines day and public holidays. Subject to availability. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Corniche - Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Boasting views over the Arabian Gulf and Dhow Harbour, Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche is a skyscraping five-star hotel with over 280 rooms. Diners can experience Arabic opulence blended with French art de recevoir at the restaurant, with world cuisine and French elegance all in one place. Designed by London WA International, this Abu Dhabi hotel's art deco facade belies chic modern interiors inspired by French artist Pierre Soulages. The spa and health club are at hand for relaxation, while accommodation options combine Arabic hospitality with modern comforts.