Participants of this online course can learn about basic methods and counselling skills used by the professional therapists
About This Deal
- What is CBT
- Levels of change
- Counselling 2: Basic methods and basic counselling skills
- Developmental psychology
- Psychotherapy (psychodynamic methods and history)
- Cognitive behavioural change (CBT) Part 1
- Cognitive behavioural therapy Part 2
- Cognitive behavioural therapy Part 3
- Cognitive behavioural therapy - practical methods
- Coaching - philosophy
- Coaching - planning
- Coaching - mindsets
- Referral and assessing seriousness
- CBT for depression and anxiety
- CBT for relationships
- CBT forms and method for other issues
- Anger and stress management training
Completion of this course does not result in a degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 3 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact http://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/contact. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provides distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The courses generally do not set strict academic criteria for participation, and tutor support is provided via email.