Guests can walk through a downpour without getting wet and admire the Sharjah skyline from atop a traditional boat; includes a bus city tour
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 119 for a city sightseeing pass with Rain Room entry, Sharjah cruise and shuttle service for one child
- AED 238 for a city sightseeing pass with Rain Room entry, Sharjah cruise and shuttle service for two children
- AED 714 for a city sightseeing pass with Rain Room entry, Sharjah cruise and shuttle service for four children
- AED 149 for a city sightseeing pass with Rain Room entry, Sharjah cruise and shuttle service for one adult
- AED 298 for a city sightseeing pass with Rain Room entry, Sharjah cruise and shuttle service for two adults
- AED 596 for a city sightseeing pass with Rain Room entry, Sharjah cruise and shuttle service for four adults
AED 894 for a city sightseeing pass with Rain Room entry, Sharjah cruise and shuttle service for six adults
- In Random International’s immersive installation Rain Room, visitors can walk through a downpour of continuous rain without getting wet thanks to a specially-developed technology preventing rain from falling directly above any detected human presence
Climb aboard the traditional Abra boat for a leisurely waterfront tour of the lagoons, under the twinkling stars
Enjoy panoramic views of the walkways, bridges and skyscrapers of Sharjah
- More than 21 Sharjah landmarks covered
- Air-conditioned double-decker buses with complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Tour lasts 105 minutes, and guests can hop off and on as much as they want
- Find all bus stops at http://citysightseeing.ae/bus-route-map.html
- Audio guide in Arabic, English, Russian, Hindi, Chinese, German and Spanish
What is there to see in Sharjah? Tourists assemble, here’s stuff to do! This tour deal has it all, and bags it up in a convenient package. The sightseeing pass is available for all major attractions of the city, also including a Rain Room entry and a cruise in a traditional boat along the sapphire-blue lagoon.
The day begins with a hop-in hop-off bus journey. Tick off all the major attractions of the city, including the stops such as Al Noor Island, Al Majaz Amphitheatre, Sahara Centre, or Sharjah Islamic Museum, from the comfort of an air-conditioned double-decker - and should the passengers ever need to know more about what they’re seeing, there’s always Wi-Fi on board. The tour accommodates visitors of seven languages including English.
A Rain Room is one of the stops at the tour, and quite rightly so - it is a technological marvel where a human presence is detected by a multitude of sensors, making the rain fall everywhere but where the visitors are. A surrealistic experience to be sure: walking among the water without getting soaked.
Finish off the day on the wooden Abra boat, taking in the fantastical skyline of Sharjah with its multitude of slender skyscrapers, sturdy bridges and airy walkways. And it’s all in for the day’s work - this City Sightseeing Sharjah deal offers its visitors an entire city on a silver plate. It would be almost a shame not to try.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per up to 6 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +9716 5255200 or +9716 5560777 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name, contact number, preferred option and Groupon voucher code. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Sun-Wed 9am-7pm, Thu-Fri 9am-10pm. Meeting point at Central Souk station, bus stop 8, or Al Majaz Park, bus stop 1. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About City Sightseeing Sharjah
City Sightseeing, Sharjah offers an amazing opportunity to explore the beautiful Sharjah and its hidden gems. Our goal is to provide all the tourists coming to Sharjah the best experience in exploring the cultural capital of the UAE.