Kids can learn while letting off steam among their peers, making the most of their summer vacation at a choice of nine locations
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 99 for a one-week afternoon session summer camp, valid at Ras Al Khaimah
- AED 149 for a one-week morning session summer camp, valid at Ras Al Khaimah
- AED 199 for a one-week afternoon session summer camp, valid at Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah branches
- AED 249 for a one-week morning session summer camp, valid at Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah branches
- AED 499 for a one-month afternoon session summer camp, valid at Ras Al Khaimah
- AED 999 for a one-month afternoon session summer camp, valid at Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah branches
The Fine Print
Expires 23 Aug 2019. The expiration date is a last day for booking the camp. Camps available from 1 Jul - 30 Aug 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Max. 1 voucher per child. Valid for children who have not been registered yet. Booking required by phone, contact Discovery Gardens at +97144356598, Barsha Heights at +97148850564, Dubai Investments Park at +97148850564, Skycourts, Dubailand at +97143922636, Al Nahda at +97142399985, Al Sharjah at +97165255870, Karama at +97143412677, RAK at +97172432251, Abu Dhabi at +97126440042 and Indigo Valley Nursery Al Twar at 042633544. Printed voucher must be presented. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 7 days in advance. Cancellations at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for children aged 1-4 years. Summer classes run Sun-Thu 9am-1pm (morning camp) and 2pm-5pm (afternoon camp). Transport, baby care fee and field trip charges to be paid directly at the nursery. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Chubby Cheeks Nursery
Chubby Cheeks Nursery offers full-day and year-round programmes that aim to suit the needs of working parents while providing a friendly environment for kids. The team believe that a child must be hugged first, then taught, and focus on learning through play, thereby cultivating learning and social skills.