Students can use this course to learn about techniques and tactics designed to promote small businesses
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Marketing and PR for Small Businesses online course
- Course syllabus:
- Module one: the difference between marketing and PR
- Module two: developing a strategy
- Module three: different tactics
- Module four: social media
- Module five: monitoring and evaluating the success
- See the course details
- Completion of this course does not result in a degree of marketing and PR specialist or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 4 Aug 2020. Course content available for an infinite period of time.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.centreofexcellence.com/my-account/; create an account and click on the course corresponding to the voucher. Press ''buy this course'' and enter a Groupon Voucher Code. Redeem and proceed to check out. The course will upload into a created account automatically. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Centre of Excellence Online
Centre of Excellence provides over 200 training and development courses. Participants can choose to learn online or take part in regular practice groups. The company also organises a range of live events, where students can watch demonstrations and meet with tutors.