Customers can benefit from a choice of aesthetic service; laser hair removal, carbon facial, glow peel and mesotherapy are all on offer
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- AED 199 for three laser hair removal sessions on a small area
- AED 200 for a glow peel treatment
- AED 399 for a carbon facial or mesotherapy treatment
- AED 499 for a platinum HydraFacial treatment
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on different body parts. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by a patch test.
What areas can be targeted?
For more information regarding treatment areas, please contact the merchant directly before purchase.
What is a carbon laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to skin and left to dry for few minutes. LASER then pass across the surface of your skin to activate the carbon after multiple sessions it will result in reduced fine lines, small pores and revitalize skin.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to use sun cream, while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Mild redness might be experienced for few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/C3EK8CWS-281020/HS03316/27.10.2021
Need To Know
About Carewell Clinic
Based in Mushrif Mall, Carewell Clinic is a health and beauty centre. The team of professional dentists, dermatologists and clinical aestheticians strive to help their patients achieve the best results when it comes to wellbeing and appearance. They offer a comprehensive range of services, including orthodontics, endodontics, dermal fillers and laser hair removal.