What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 39 for one kids capoeira class (51% off)
- AED 189 for five kids capoeira classes (53% off)
- AED 249 for ten kids capoeira classes (69% off)
- AED 49 for one adult capoeira class (51% off)
- AED 229 for five adult capoeira classes (54% off)
- AED 449 for ten adult capoeira classes (55% off)
Mushrif Park classes:
- Kids aged 4–8: Monday 5 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Kids aged 9–12: Monday 6 p.m.–7 p.m.
- Adults: Monday 7 p.m.–8 p.m.
Cricket Stadium, Khalifa City A:
- Kids aged 4–8: Wednesday 5 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Kids aged 9–12: Wednesday 6 p.m.–7 p.m.
- Kids of all ages: Thursday 4.30 p.m.–5.30 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.–11 a.m.
- Adults: Wednesday 7 p.m.–8 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m.–midday
What is capoeira? Capoeira is a unique sport that blends attack and defense with flowing, dance-like movements, acrobatics, music, instruments and songs. It is known by quick and complex moves, using mainly power, speed, and leverage for leg sweeps. The fusion of these elements builds flexibility, agility, strength, balance and coordination in addition to self-confidence. Capoeira is not only a sport but a dynamic, ritualistic and cultural form of self-expression which connects participants to Brazil’s rich cultural history.
Benefits of Capoeira
- Capoeira brings health and balance to the life of its participants, whatever their age
- Ideal for building awareness of body and mind
- Builds flexibility, agility, strength and balance
- Teaches fast reflexes and self-defense tactics
- Helps in losing weight and staying fit while having fun
- Capoeira is graceful and challenging, a life-tool encouraging all those who train to grow and invest in physical as well as mental well-being
Mestre Caxias Mestre Caxias, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, has been studying Capoeira for more than 30 years. He is the founder of the New York branch of Grupo Capoeira Brasil where he taught for 17 years. Have founded various athletic groups in the USA, UAE and Brazil and led artistic performances in the USA, Europe and the UAE.
Mestre Caxias is very committed in promoting a healthy lifestyle by teaching how children and adults can GET FIT while having FUN. He believes that a healthy life starts very early, during childhood.
The music Music is not incidental to the practice of capoeira; in fact, it is one of its most important elements. At the head of the roda is an orchestra consisting of several instruments that set the tempo and the style of game that is to be played. The orchestra is completed by a chorus, the ring of voices echoing from the roda in a call and response style song lead by one of the Capoeiristas.
The Fine Print
Expires 20 Dec 2017. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone or email, contact 0558417843 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Classes that are not completed before the expiration date can be used afterwards; coordination must be done with the instructor. Customers can choose their own location; please contact the merchant to discuss. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Capoeira Abu Dhabi Caxias
The team at Capoeira Abu Dhabi Caxias specialise in Brazilian capoeira classes, combining martial arts with music, songs, dance-like movements and acrobatics. The sport is designed to make the most of leg sweeps, contributing to flexibility, agility, strength and coordination improvements. The chief teacher is from Rio de Janeiro, and has been studying capoeira for over 30 years now. He used to work in New York, and led artistic performances in the US, Europe and the UAE. Classes are suitable for little ones and adults.