Up to six patrons can visit this cafe to enjoy a traditional spread of Arabian gourmet pastry delicacies paired with a pot of tea
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Choice of refreshment drink includes: fresh mint lemonade | pink lemonade
- Choice of Tea Pot includes: Aida’s tea | Moroccan tea | chai karak | tea with mint
- Platter with: hummus | muttabal | labneh with garlic mint | feta balls | warak enab | mixed olives platter | vegetable crudité | mini smoked salmon with avocado | mini guacamole toast | kibbeh | cheese rolls | falafel | zaatar bread | grilled halloumi mini saj
- Selection of Moroccan gourmet pastry delicacies
- Day validity: 7 days a week, 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
The Fine Print
About Cafe Arabia
Boasting three floors of attractions, Cafe Arabia welcomes guests to the restaurant by serving Arabian fusion cuisine, while for a quick drink can drop into a coffee and juice bar while enjoying the quick work hub located on the first floor. The top of the building is occupied by a rooftop garden open during the cooler months. An experience in Abu dhabi a picnic in the park, in this garden customers can order and pick up drinks from First floor and any freshly baked bakery items from the Ground floor. The venue can play a host to parties, weddings and other special occasions.