This online course provides a combination of basic business administration theory and entrepreneurial skills development with case studies
About This Deal
The course covers:
- Unit 1 – The Business Environment
- Unit 2 – Fundamentals of Administrative Management
- Unit 3 – HR Management
- Unit 4 – Performance Management
- Unit 5 – Managing Finance
- Unit 6 – Managing Resources
- Unit 7 – Effective Marketing
- Unit 8 – Business Communications and Report Writing
- Unit 9 – Time, Stress and Crisis Management
- Unit 10 – Assess, Manage and Monitor Risks
- Unit 11 – Building and Maintaining Effective Customer Relations
- Unit 12 – Team Management
Unit 13 – Starting a Business
- Full course syllabus is available here
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Send an email to email@example.com with the name and a copy of the voucher. Login details will be sent within 48 hours. Once logins are provided, course can be accessed. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. On course completion a certificate of completion will be issued by Brentwood Open Learning College. Students can also claim the accredited certificate by paying the accreditation fee. Hard copy of the certificate will be available on the payment of £15 delivery fee. It may take up to 2 months for the certificate's arrival, depending on the country the student lives in. For inquiries, contact partner at +44 292 0026 229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Brentwood Open Learning College
Brentwood Open Learning College is an online platform providing a variety of open college courses and online learning services. Participants of all levels of advancement can study management, finances, fashion design, logistics, nutrition, marketing, and many more, all available from the comfort of their own home. Customers can also take advantage of student discounts, which are valid with a selection of online and in-store services offered by several BOLC partners.