Pick from a wide range of facials, filler and PRP treatments available at the central Dubai-based clinic
About This Deal
Choose from 13 Options
- AED 139 for one session of HydraFacial with 3D mask
- AED 389 for three sessions of HydraFacial with 3D mask
- AED 169 for one session of microdermabrasion and HydraFacial with a 3D mask
- AED 449 for three sessions of microdermabrasion and HydraFacial with a 3D mask
- AED 249 for one session of dermapen with mesotherapy
- AED 745 for three sessions of dermapen with mesotherapy
- AED 249 for Frown lines facial injections
- AED 249 for area around the eyes of facial injections
- AED 249 for forehead and frown lines of facial injections
- AED 699 for 1ml of facial filler for any area of the face
- AED 299 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for full face or hair
- AED 889 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for full face or hair
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can you prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only.
- Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both the advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service/products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No. MOH/IQ4PK8A8-060622/HE61050-07/06/2023
About Borna Medical Laser Center
With two locations in Al-Wasl and Jumeirah, Borna Medical Laser Center offers a wide range of body and face treatments. From laser hair removal to diamond microdermabrasion, customers can choose the treatment that suits their needs.