All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 20, 2018
· Reviewed May 2, 2018
What You'll Get
- AED 79 for an online retail management course (92% off)
Units of study:
- A Short Introduction to the Concept of Retail Management
- Understanding the Role of Merchandising and Pricing
- The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- Getting to Grips with Consumer Behaviour
- Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- Getting to Grips with the Retail Environment
- Buying Products and Building that Relationship
- Dealing with the Management of Stock
- Selecting the Store Location
- The Psychology of the Retail Layout
- Dealing with Suppliers and Receiving Goods
- Considering Security and Security Procedures
- Getting your Team Together and Communicating
- Selling in Multiple Channels
- The Keys to Basic Retail Marketing
- Managing Your Brand
- Health & Safety for Retail Stores
- Customer Rights and Your Position as a Trader
See the full course details: here
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 29 June 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/redeem-voucher. Once redeemed, allow up to 3 business days for your course activation confirmation to be sent via email. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. No software included. Course completion certificate included. Compatibile with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac using information found [here](https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/faqs).
See the rules that apply to all deals.
e-Careers specialize in delivering a vast array of educational and training programmes to a wide variety of clients in all sectors and across the world. Courses are delivered via an e-learning platform and a team of career developers are available to advise students on career paths and study programmes.