Customers can benefit from a selection of dental services including check-up, scaling, polishing, braces adjustments or porcelain crown
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from Nine Options
- AED 149 for dental consultation and check-up with scaling and polishing
- AED 199 for dental consultation and check-up with one small filling
- AED 149 for braces adjustment
- AED 249 for braces adjustment with cleaning
- AED 999 for a set of upper and lower metal braces
- AED 999 for a Zoom teeth whitening
- AED 749 for a Veneer I Zirconia dental crown
- AED 2,999 for a dental implant
- AED 699 for a front root canal treatment
What are orthodontic braces?
Fixed braces are designed to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps. An impression is taken of teeth before a single or double arch set of braces is positioned and bonded.
How many appointments are required?
Adjustments are needed every six to eight weeks over the course of treatment, which will vary in length between individuals. Once the course is complete, the client will return to have the braces removed and a retainer fitted.
What is a retainer?
A clear plastic mould which fits comfortably over teeth and which should be worn for a time period depending on the condition of the client’s teeth. It is designed to keep teeth in their new position, and should be kept clean at all times.
What does teeth whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
- This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service/products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/OZSAE5BM-240822/VI10916-24/08/2023
About Bellaviso Medical Center
Bellaviso Medical Center specialises in a wide range of dentistry, general medicine, dermatology, and laser hair removal services. The centre is conveniently located in the heart of Dubai's Al Barsha area. Amenities include Wi-Fi, complimentary refreshments and TV in each treatment room.