Customers can revitalise the appearance of their skin or improve the health of hair with these treatments
About This Deal
Choose from 24 Options
- AED 119 for one session of diamond microdermabrasion with a collagen mask facial and vitamin C
- AED 129 for one session of HydraFacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask facial and vitamin C
- AED 165 for one session of HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask facial and diamond microdermabrasion
- AED 459 for three sessions of HydraFacial with a gold mask facial, diamond microdermabrasion
- AED 499 for five sessions of a gold mask facial with diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 529 for six sessions of a HydraFacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask facial and vitamin C
- AED 699 for five sessions of HydraFacial treatment with a gold mask facial and diamond microdermabrasion
- AED 110 for chin area or gummy smile: a facial injection
- AED 169 for frown lines: a facial injection
- AED 179 for nose lines: a facial injection
- AED 289 for around the eyes area: a facial injection
- AED 345 for forehead and frown lines: a facial injection
- AED 689 for full-face: a facial injection
- AED 789 for 1ml dermal filler
- AED 199 for one mesotherapy session for hair or face
- AED 199 for one platelet-rich-plasma session for face or hair
- AED 549 for three platelet-rich-plasma sessions for face or hair
- AED 249 for one mesotherapy session with derma pen
- AED 599 for three mesotherapy sessions with derma pen
- AED 399 for platelet-rich-plasma session with derma pen
- AED 399 for platelet-rich-plasma session with derma pen and mesotherapy
- AED 399 for one platelet-rich-plasma session for full-face or hair
- AED 1,099 for three platelet-rich-plasma sessions for full-face or hair
- AED 1,099 for three platelet-rich-plasma sessions with mesotherapy for full-face or hair
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one area and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is micromesotherapy?
Micromesotherapy is designed to revitalise skin and is sometimes used to address certain medical conditions or skin problems.
What happens during the sessions?
A consultation will take place so customers can discuss any concerns they may have. A topical anaesthetic is applied before thousands of micro-channels are created on the skin using advanced equipment, and perfused with vitamins and antioxidants. The process is designed to stimulate skin cells and help to promote the production of elastin and collagen.
Which areas can be targeted?
For information on which areas the treatment can concentrate on, please contact the merchant.
What does aftercare involve?
For the first day, recipients should use only cold or tepid water on the area and avoid applying make-up, lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following few days. Some individuals may also experience minimal bruising, inflammation and other minor side effects.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
* *Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both the advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service/products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/IR14542/27.01.2023/OOLCCT9Y-020222
About Bella Rose Medical Center
With a location in Al Mamzar, Bella Rose Medical Center strives to provide its clients with a range of treatments designed to revitalise natural features. Services on offer include diamond microdermabrasion, hydrafacial as well as laser hair removal and skin tightening.