Laser hair removal is intended to stifle the growth of hair at their follicle, eventually diminishing the need to shave, wax, or tweeze
What You'll Get
Choose from Ten Options
- AED 49 for one session on small area
- AED 129 for three sessions on small area
- AED 239 for six sessions on small area
- AED 129 for one session on medium area
- AED 319 for three sessions on medium area
- AED 599 for six sessions on medium area
- AED 199 for one session on large area
- AED 549 for three sessions on large area
- AED 999 for six sessions on large area
- AED 1,049 for one full-body session
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Contact the merchant for more information about specific body areas.
* This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/VP16755/13/09/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2020. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +97142964442. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Do not apply fake tan or nail varnish 24-hours prior to treatment. Duration of session is up to 1 hour. Valid for men and women Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.