Customers can revitalise the appearance of their skin or improve the health of hair with these treatments
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 249 for one derma pen session with mesotherapy
- AED 649 for three derma pen sessions with mesotherapy
- AED 599 for one derma pen with one platelet-rich plasma (PRP) session
- AED 699 for one derma pen with one platelet-rich plasma (PRP) session with mesotherapy
- AED 899 for platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy: one session for full face and hair
- AED 1,499 for three platelet-rich plasma (PRP) sessions for face or hair
- AED 1,899 for three platelet rich plasma (PRP) sessions with mesotherapy face or hair
What is micromesotherapy?
Micromesotherapy is designed to revitalise skin and is sometimes used to address certain medical conditions or skin problems.
What happens during the sessions?
A consultation will take place so customers can discuss any concerns they may have. A topical anaesthetic is applied before thousands of micro channels are created on the skin using advanced equipment, and perfused with vitamins and antioxidants. The process is designed to stimulate skin cells and help to promote the production of elastin and collagen.
Which areas can be targeted?
For information on which areas the treatment can concentrate on, please contact the merchant.
What does aftercare involve?
For the first day, recipients should use only cold or tepid water on the area and avoid applying make-up, lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following few days. Some individuals may also experience minimal bruising, inflammation and other minor side effects.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.