Customers can experience a brighter complexion and a reduction in fine line appearance with a session of microdermabrasion and a mask
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 119 for one session of diamond microdermabrasion with a collagen mask facial and vitamin C
- AED 129 for one session of hydrafacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask facial and vitamin C
- AED 165 for one session of hydrafacial treatment with a gold mask facial, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 459 for three sessions of hydrafacial with a gold mask facial, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 499 for five sessions of a gold mask facial with diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
- AED 529 for six sessions of a hydrafacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask facial and vitamin C
- AED 699 for five sessions of hydrafacial treatment with a gold mask facial, diamond microdermabrasion and vitamin C
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/ZZ90840/06/09/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2020. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +97142964442. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Please do not apply fake tan or nail varnish 24-hours prior to treatment. Valid for all customers. Duration of the session: up to 1 hour. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Bella Rose Medical Center
With a location in Al Mamzar, Bella Rose Medical Center strives to provide its clients with a range of treatments designed to revitalise natural features. Services on offer include diamond microdermabrasion, hydrafacial as well as laser hair removal and skin tightening.