What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 39 for a dental screening
- AED 99 for a dental consultation with cleaning, scaling and polishing
- AED 499 for teeth whitening and a dental consultation with cleaning, scaling and polishing
- AED 399 for one dental veneer
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, coke; smoking should also be avoided.
* This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/JO02148/24/11/2017
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2017. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact 02 631 6831 or email@example.com. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. 12-hour cancellation policy. Valid for men and women aged 18 or older. All sessions must be completed within the voucher's validity. Consultation included. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Basel Medical Centre
BMC is a new concept in health care to the residents of Abu Dhabi, UAE. The services includes Dental, GP and ENT.