Indulge in an aromatic feast of Lebanese treats served on the Barouk’s terrace and enjoy live music from 11pm to 1am
Groupon Customer Reviews
100% Verified ReviewsAll Groupon reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Review requests are sent by email to customers who purchased the deal.
3 ratings3 reviews
We were expecting more of this place as it is inside Crowne Plaza but there were only few options in the buffet, very average food, as simple as the flat bread was old and tough to eat. The service was very slow despite the place was empty.
About This Deal
- What’s included: admission to Beirut Street Food Festival. Lebanese inspired street food with outdoor live stations on Barouk terrace
- Includes soft or house beverages, as per option chosen
- Free admission for children under 6
- Buffet served from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on Fridays
- Live music from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m. by a Lebanese star
- Type of cuisine: Lebanese
24-hour cancellation notice required 24-hour advance notice required. Booking required by phone, contact 00971 2 656 3066 and provide Groupon codes. Valid on Fridays, from 7p.m. to 10:30p.m. Expires 3 months after purchase. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals. Limit 5 per person.