Up to four participants can enjoy an Abu Dhabi city tour, admiring sights such as the Grand Mosque, Corniche, and Dates Market
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Grand Mosque
- Sheikh Palace
- Art Gallery
- Dates Market
- Heritage Village
- Ferrari World
- Yas Mall Photo Stop
- Entry ticket to Presidential Palace
- Pick-up locations and timings:
- Sahara Centre Dubai side near Blue Tag at 8.15 a.m.
- Deira City Centre metro station exit 3 near Day to Day at 8.15 a.m.
- Burjuman Spinneys at 8.45 a.m.
- Emirates Tower metro station exit 2 - Seaside at 9 a.m.
- Sharaf dG metro station exit 2 - Seaside at 9.30 a.m.
- Marina Mall main entrance at 9.45 a.m.
- Free admission for children under 3 years old
The Fine Print
About Baisan Travel
Baisan Travel offers customers a chance to get to grips with the multifaceted city of Dubai, with cruises, desert safaris and theme park visits being just some of the trips available. The tour operator's menu features an array of individual and group options, including camel riding, limousine rides and SCUBA diving. Staff members are also on hand to help with both short and long-term tourist visas.