For an evening less ordinary, explore Lehbab Red Dunes and take advantage of camel riding, sand boarding, and an international buffet dinner
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 109 for a Lehbab Red Dunes desert safari with dinner and live entertainment for one (56% off)
- AED 199 for a Lehbab Red Dunes desert safari with dinner and live entertainment for two (73% off)
Desert safari includes:
- Safari in 4x4 vehicle
- Visit to a quad bike sports area and a photo opportunity
- Dune bashing in Lehbab Desert Red Dunes
- Sunset photographing on the dunes
- Camel riding
- Henna painting
- Sand boarding
- Photo opportunities in traditional Arabic dresses
- Live entertainment, up to five different shows: tanoura dance show, belly dance show, horse dance show, comedy puppet show
- Evening Arabic snacks and sweets International buffet dinner
- Free-flowing water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, and refreshments
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 10 per 1or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone, contact 04 354 5474, 04 354 6000, 055 166 9074 or 055 166 9072 (9am-6pm). All guests must contact Baisan Travel LLC at least 24 hours in advance on email with name, location and voucher copy. Prior cancellation at least 48 hours in advance. Entertainment not available during Islamic religious holidays. Pick-up locations: Deira City Centre, Mall of Emirates, Burjuman, Sheikh Zayd Road Metro Station, Karma, Jumeirah, Marina, Al Barsha, Mall of Emirates and Sharjah at 2.30pm-3.15pm (approx) and drop-off approx. 9.30pm. Free for children under 3. Guests should be ready for the pick-up and return back on time as per driver's instructions. Please carry your meals, snacks, medicines, water, juices for transit timings. In cases of no show, the voucher will be forfeited. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Baisan Travel
Baisan Travel offers customers a chance to get to grips with the multifaceted city of Dubai, with cruises, desert safaris and theme park visits being just some of the trips available. The tour operator's menu features an array of individual and group options, including camel riding, limousine rides and SCUBA diving. Staff members are also on hand to help with both short and long-term tourist visas.