Choose from over a dozen available services to help restore a healthy smile
About This Deal
Choose from 15 Options
- AED 99 for cleaning, scaling and polishing with a consultation
- AED 139 for stain removal, scaling and polishing with a consultation
- AED 149 for one cavity filling with a consultation and X-ray
- AED 249 for two cavity fillings with a consultation and X-ray
- AED 239 for a whitening treatment
- AED 99 for a simple extraction with a consultation
- AED 149 for a complicated extraction with a consultation
- AED 99 for temporary fillings with a consultation
- AED 149 for composite fillings with a consultation
- AED 119 for a single crown re-cementation
- AED 299 for a single porcelain fused to metal crown
- AED 499 for a single ceramic crown ceramic
- AED 549 for a simple wisdom tooth extraction
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
- Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service/products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/SF48720/25.01.2021
Need To Know
About Ash Tree Clinic
Ash Tree Clinic provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and prevention for both adults and children. Services range from general medicine and paediatrics to dentistry and orthopedics. The clinic is centrally located in the historical Al Fahidi neighbourhood, close to the mouth of the Dubai Creek.