Up to 25 people can set sail from Dubai Marina for an up to six-hour cruise in a 56-foot private deluxe yacht; soft drinks included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 1,099 for a one-hour private yacht cruise for up to 25 people (50% off)
- AED 1,999 for a two-hour private yacht cruise for up to 25 people (55% off)
- AED 2,999 for a three-hour private yacht cruise for up to 25 people (55% off)
- AED 3,999 for a four-hour private yacht cruise for up to 25 people (55% off)
AED 5,999 for a six-hour private yacht cruise for up to 25 people (55% off)
- The 56-foot yacht includes: three bedrooms | two toilets | fully equipped kitchen with a kitchen sink, microwave, refrigerator, boiler and ceramic stove | music system BOSE with nine speakers | underwater light | fully centralised air conditioning | tanning area
- Professional captain and crew
- Soft drinks, water and ice provided
- Towel included
- Electric grill equipment; meat not included
- Fishing equipment available for a minimum of four-hour cruise; bait not included
- Safety equipment included
- Fuel included
The Fine Print
Expires 6 months after purchase. Limit 2 per up to 25 people. Booking required by phone, contact +971 4 255 5143 or +971 50 800 4716 or +971 55 887 0619 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 3 days in advance. Cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. Excludes public holidays. Valid only for option purchased. Departure at Dubai Marina West near the mosque beside Lotus Hotel Apartment. Each passenger must present their valid identification card, as per Coast Guard Policy. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Asfar Yachts Charter LLC
Asfar Yachts Charter LLC specialises in renting yachts and organising cruises in Dubai. With an array of modern sea vessels, fishing equipment, snorkeling gear and audio-visual entertainment tools, Asfar can cater to a wide range of needs.