Teeth can be left squeaky clean with a choice of dental service including stain removal, teeth whitening, or veneer
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- AED 99 for a dental consultation with cleaning and polishing
- AED 139 for Airflow stain removal with scaling and polishing
- AED 499 for teeth whitening plus consultation
- AED 579 for teeth whitening with scaling and polishing
- AED 899 for a single tooth veneer
What does teeth whitening involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
- Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/UU91726/21/07/2020
Need To Know
About Araks Dental Clinic
The dedicated professionals at the Araks Dental Clinic believe in building a healthy patient-doctor relationship that is based on trust and confidence. The clinic offers a wide range of dental treatments, from veneers to teeth whitening and scaling.