Up to four can embark on a desert safari with live entertainment, buffet and quad-biking; includes pool access at Arabian Nights Village
About This Deal
- What’s included: pool access at Arabian Nights Resort | dune bashing | camel riding | sandboarding | henna painting | oud player | belly dancing show | beverages | buffet dinner | two house beverages per adult
- Age restrictions: child tickets valid for those aged six to 12, children under 6 can join for free
- Bus pick-up from Khalifa Park behind Park Rotana
- Desert pick-up at 2.30 p.m.
- Desert drop-off at 10 p.m.
About Arabian Nights Village
Established in 2007, Arabian Nights is an Abu Dhabi-based travel company that strives to provide authentic Emirati experience at The Village, a traditionally-styled resort in the heart of the desert. The company's desert safari package offers a broad range of activities such as dune bashing, camel riding and henna painting.