Up to four people can take to the desert in a 4x4 car with attractions including buffet dinner, live shows and sandboarding
What You'll Get
- What’s included: desert safari with optional VIP package
- Four live entertainment shows
- Two belly dance shows
- Fire show and Tanoura show
- BBQ buffet dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian option
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee and cold drinks
- Free short-distance camel riding
- Opportunity to capture sunset
- Henna tattoo painting
- Arabic dress photography (subject to availability).
- Separate men and women toilet
- Free for children under 3 years old
- Basic package includes pick-up and drop-off by bus at locations listed below
- VIP package includes pick-up and drop-off by a Car from the customer’s residence in Dubai or Sharjah.
- Dubai pick-up locations:
- Lulu al Barsha 3.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- Burjuman Spinnes 2.45 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Diera city centre day to day parking 2.30 p.m. to 2.45 p.m.
- Dragon Mart International City 3.30 p.m. to 3.45 p.m.
- Sharjah pick-up locations:
- Sahara Centre 2.30 p.m. to 2.45 p.m.
- Sharjah City Centre 2.30 p.m. to 2.45 p.m.
- Mega Mall Sharjah 2.30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Drop-off between 9 p.m. and 9.30 p.m.
The Fine Print
About Arabian Kings Tours
The team at Arabian Kings Tours provide a wide range of services for the adventurous types out there. Desert safaris are available alongside Dubai and Abu Dhabi city tours, dhow cruises and Ferrari World visits.