Customers can take care of their pearls with a scale and polish, restore their smile with teeth whitening, or opt for dental veneers
About This Deal
Choose from Nine Options
- AED 119 for a dental consultation with a scale and polish
- AED 299 for a dental consultation with a scale, polish and two tooth-coloured fillings
- AED 599 for a root canal treatment with a dental consultation
- AED 799 for a teeth whitening treatment with a dental consultation
- AED 799 for one dental veneer with a consultation
- AED 3,999 for six dental veneers with a consultation
- AED 5,999 for ten dental veneers with a consultation
- AED 1,999 for metal braces on both arches including records and radiographs
- AED 2,499 for ceramic braces on both arches including records and radiographs
What does teeth whitening involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
What are orthodontic braces?
Fixed braces are designed to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps. An impression is taken of teeth before a single or double arch set of braces is positioned and bonded.
How many appointments are required?
Adjustments are needed every six to eight weeks over the course of treatment, which will vary in length between individuals. Once the course is complete, the client will return to have the braces removed and a retainer fitted.
What is a retainer?
A clear plastic mould which fits comfortably over teeth and which should be worn for a time period depending on the condition of the client’s teeth. It is designed to keep teeth in their new position, and should be kept clean at all times.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/GT23324/04/11/2019
About Apollo Medical Centre
Located in the BHS building, Apollo Medical Centre offers a wide range of medical services and treatments. Internal medicine and diabetology consultations are available alongside dental appointments and orthodontics.