Up to four tourists can go on a desert safari and experience traditional Arabic music and food, camel rides and dune bashing
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 75 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from specific pickup points for one (69% off)
- AED 145 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from specific pickup points for two (68% off)
AED 285 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from specific pickup points for four (68% off)
- AED 118 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from home or hotel for one (64% off)
- AED 229 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from home or hotel for two (65% off)
- AED 449 for a desert safari with pick-up and drop-off from home or hotel for four (65% off)
Desert safari include: dune bashing in 4x4 | sunset photography | camel riding | welcome tea, Arabic gahwa and dates | henna designing | snacks | Arabic dress photograph opportunity | unlimited free soft drinks, water, tea and coffee | sand boarding | barbecue dinner with vegetarian non-vegetarian dish options | dance floor | dinner tables with carpet and pillows | belly dance show | Tanura show | separate toilet facilities for men and women
Specific pick up and drop off places:
Dubai: Day to Day, opposite Deira City Center | Burjuman Spinneys | Lulu Hypermarket, behind Mall of Emirates | Dragon Mart 2
Sharjah: Sharjah City Center | Mega Mall | Sahara Center
Estimated Pick-up times: 2:30 p.m. - 3:15 pm., drop-off times: 8:40 p.m. - 9:10 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +971564 115 977or email email@example.com. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Antalya Tourism
Antalya Tourism operates desert tours and safari in the northern Emirates. Tourists can experience traditional Emirati culture with dance performances, photo opportunities and camel rides. More modern attractions such as dune bashing are also available for those fonder of excitement.