Choose from a range of beauty procedures like three laser hair removal sessions, a carbon laser facial or a dark circle eye treatment
About This Deal
Choose from 15 Options
- AED 199 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 449 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 425 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 849 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 649 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 1,119 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 1,599 for one session of laser hair removal on the full body
- AED 389 for one session of carbon laser facial
- AED 599 for a revitalising facial laser treatment
- AED 299 for a full-face laser hair bleaching treatment
- AED 299 for one session of laser deep cleaning
- AED 599 for three sessions of laser deep cleaning
- AED 299 for one session of MESO vitamin treatment for the hair or skin
- AED 249 for one session of dark circle eye treatment
- AED 799 for four sessions of dark circle eye treatment
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles. Please contact the merchant directly to find out which areas can be targetted.
What is a carbon laser facial?
A carbon lotion is applied to skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed. Skin will then be cleansed and moisturised, and further sessions should be carried out at intervals of two weeks.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to keep skin moisturised and to use sun cream, while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
*This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/TG93177/20/01/2020
Need To Know
About Amrita Medical Center
Located a short stroll away from Deira City Centre metro station and established in 2003, Amrita Medical Center offers a variety of doctor consultations, aesthetic treatments and technology-assisted beauty procedures. These include facials, laser hair removal, skin brightening, physiotherapy and teeth whitening. The centre caters to men and women.