Clients can enjoy a wider smile thanks to dental services such as a check-up with clean, scale and polish or cavity filling
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 99 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- AED 139 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale, polish and stain removal
- AED 499 for a laser teeth whitening treatment
- AED 589 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale, polish and a laser teeth whitening treatment
- AED 149 for one cavity filling with a consultation and X-ray
- AED 8,000 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale, polish and ten ceramic veneer units
- AED 16,000 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale, polish and 20 ceramic veneer units
- AED 2,000 for Snap-on Smile removable veneers
What does teeth whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/ZA71288/21/09/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 23 Oct 2020. Limit 5 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone, contact 050 500 7764 or 06 527 7255. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid Sat-Thu noon-9pm; Fri 4pm-10pm. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Al Saad Dental Clinic
Based in the Al Saad Tower 1, just minutes away from Al Khan Lagoon, Al Saad Dental Clinic offers a medley of services ranging from general medicine to specialist treatments. Patients of all ages can count on appointments for regular check-ups and cleaning, as well as teeth whitening and cavity fillings. Dental implants and veneers are also available.