Choose from an array of dental services and treatments, including a clean, scale and polish, or whitening and fluoride application
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- AED 99 for teeth cleaning, scale and polish
- AED 99 for an implants consultation and panoramic X-ray
- AED 599 for teeth whitening with fluoride application
- AED 1,499 for metal braces for both arches
- AED 1,899 for ceramic braces for both arches
- AED 189 for teeth cleaning with a simple tooth extraction or one tooth filling
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are orthodontic braces?
Fixed braces are designed to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps. An impression is taken of teeth before a single or double arch set of braces is positioned and bonded.
How many appointments are required?
Adjustments are needed every six to eight weeks over the course of treatment, which will vary in length between individuals. Once the course is complete, the client will return to have the braces removed and a retainer fitted.
What is a retainer?
A clear plastic mould which fits comfortably over teeth and which should be worn for a time period depending on the condition of the client’s teeth. It is designed to keep teeth in their new position, and should be kept clean at all times.
- This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/ZB41351-29/08/2022 - YASBDIW7-300821
About Al Reem Dental & Cosmetic Center
Combining years of dental practice with up-to-date high-tech equipment, Al Reem Dental & Cosmetic Center aims to make their services as short and comfortable as possible. The clinic specialises in general dentistry and orthodontics, and offers a selection of aesthetic treatments such as laser hair removal.