Give teeth a thorough check-up paired with a scale, polish and oral hygiene, or opt for services such as LED whitening or tooth filling
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 179 for a dental check-up, scaling, polishing and oral hygiene treatment
- AED 199 for a consultation with one tooth-coloured filling and oral hygiene treatment
- AED 599 for scaling, polishing and LED whitening treatment for one
- AED 1,119 for scaling, polishing and LED whitening treatment for two
What does teeth whitening involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
- This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/LT91984/02/04/2020
The Fine Print
About Al Mazroui Medical Center
Al Mazroui Medical Center aims to offer all the essential health care services for Abu Dhabi residents of all ages. Professional teams focus on providing clients with a personalised care plan at their clinics located in Abu Dhabi.