What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED79 for a full-day Musandam Dibba cruise for a child without transfer
- AED129 for a full-day Musandam Dibba cruise for an adult without transfer
- AED100 for a full-day Musandam Dibba cruise for a child with transfer from Dubai
- AED185 for a full-day Musandam Dibba cruise for an adult with transfer from Dubai
- AED139 for a full-day Musandam Dibba cruise for a child with transfer from Abu Dhabi
- AED219 for a full-day Musandam Dibba cruise for an adult with transfer from Abu Dhabi
Pick up locations:
- Dubai: Mall of the Emirates
- Abu Dhabi: Al Mariah Mall
- Pick-up in Abu Dhabi at 6 a.m. and in Dubai at 8 a.m.
- Arrival at Dibba Musandam port at around 10:30 a.m.
- Five-hour dhow cruise with stops for swimming and snorkelling
- Fishing opportunities and banana boat ride
- Return to the port at 4 p.m.
- The merchant provides: fruits, juices and soft drinks | fishing and snorkelling equipment | life jackets | access to Haffa Beach by speed boat
The Fine Print
Expires 30 days after purchase. Limit 4 per person. Booking required by phone, contact 02-6771778 or 02-6717126 Sat-Thu 8.30am-6pm. Confirm booking by sending passport and visa copies to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention preferred date and leave contact details. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 4 days in advance. No cancellations permitted, rescheduling allowed no later that 2 days before trip date. Children classified as under 11. Under 3s go for free. Valid only for option purchased. At least 7 people required on weekdays. Some nationalities are restricted. Please check with Al Mariah Travel. The merchant has right to cancel the trip due to bad weather without prior notice. Fishing may be unavailable due to weather conditions. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Al Mariah Travel and Tourism
Al Mariah Travel and Tourism is a company with over six decades of experience offering international holiday services and UAE tours, especially in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Maintaining a network of professional contacts within the industry, including airline and hotel partners, they aim to provide a flexibility margin to suit individual needs. Clients can choose from destinations worldwide and from local packages such as city tours, boat cruises or desert safaris.