Up to four patrons can taste Continental, Oriental and Middle Eastern lunch or dinner open buffet served on the first floor of Al Dhafra
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Emirati, Continental & Oriental Cuisines
- What’s included:
- Lunch options may include: bread basket | selection of international soups | canapes and salads | salad and cheese bar | choice of pasta | grilled shripms with vegetables | grilled Mexican seafood
- Dinner options may include: roasted chicken with steamed vegetables | Arabic mixed grill | samke magli | chicken madhbi | Arabic and international desserts
- Beverages a la carte not included. Sample beverages menu.
- Lunch is served from noon to 4:30 p.m.; dinner is served from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- See a sample weekday and weekend lunch menu
- See a sample weekday and weekend dinner menu
- Children under 6 are free of charge
- Vegetarian- and vegan-friendly
- Weekends: Thursday, Friday, Saturday | Weekdays: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 3 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior booking and cancellation subject to availability at least 12 hours in advance. Customer needs to specify the meal option preference between seafood or mixed grill. For detailed information, please call 02 673 2200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Buffet is served on the first floor only. Children under 6 are free of charge. Vegetarian- and vegan-friendly; options available upon request only. Lunch valid Mon-Sun noon - 4:30 pm, dinner valid Mon-Sun 6 pm - 11 pm. Weekends: Thursday, Friday, Saturday; weekdays: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Any additional spend over the voucher amount must be paid directly to the merchant. Beverages a la carte not included in the offer. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Al Dhafra Restaurant
Located at Corniche Road, Heritage Park, Al Dhafra is offering Dinning Experience alongside dhow cruises and wedding ceremonies. Patrons can choose from an array of seafood options and Arabic delicacies as well as enjoying vegetarian and vegan dishes with a variety of salads included. In addition to their menu, the venue also boasts a picturesque sea view as well as table service and grand ballrooms for weddings. Those who travel by car can take advantage of the complimentary parking located on-site.