Patrons can enjoy a Friday brunch with a selection of dishes and sip on soft drinks or house beverages at this five-star resort
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 79 for a Friday brunch with soft drinks for one child (28% off)
- AED 109 for a Friday brunch with soft drinks for one adult (50% off)
- AED 215 for a Friday brunch with soft drinks for two adults (51% off)
- AED 169 for a Friday brunch with standard house beverages for one adult (47% off)
- AED 335 for a Friday brunch with standard house beverages for two adults (48% off)
- AED 219 for a Friday brunch with standard house and sparkling beverages for one adult (48% off)
- AED 435 for a Friday brunch with standard house and sparkling beverages for two adults (48% off)
The Al Dana brunch will see guests travel through multiple destinations through the 5* cuisines served at this venue. The international spread includes a dedicated starter and dessert station which are accompanied by a wide array of mains. Customers can also expect visiting stalls from their sister outlets Chamas, Sakura, Al Fresco and more. View the video in the gallery to give you an in-depth look at what to expect.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior cancellation at least 12 hours in advance. For more information, contact 800276963. Valid Fri 1pm to 4 pm. Not valid on public holidays and/or seasonal celebrations. Not valid against any other offer or promotion. Any purchase over the voucher will need to be paid to the merchant in full. Standard laws apply for house beverage options. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Al Dana at 5* Crowne Plaza Dubai
Based in Crowne Plaza Dubai, Al Dana Cafe is an award-winning eatery specialising in international cuisine. The venue offers breakfasts, lunches and dinners, as well as buffets to mark Ramadan and other special occasions.