Customers can target unwanted body ink with three or six sessions of laser tattoo removal on a small, medium or large area
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 469 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a small area
- AED 949 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a medium area
- AED 1,599 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a large area
- AED 899 for six sessions of laser tattoo removal on a small area
- AED 1,799 for six sessions of laser tattoo removal on a medium area
- AED 2,899 for six sessions of laser tattoo removal on a large area
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
Tattoo removal is available on a choice of small, medium or large area. For further information, please contact the merchant directly.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH.06IXSUG8-010920
The Fine Print
About Al Biraa Clinic
Al Biraa Clinic is a Dubai-based private medical facility aimed at providing personal healthcare with modern equipment and facilities. Available treatments include laser hair removal, facial peels, physiotherapy, dermatological therapies and acupuncture.