Experience clay pigeon shooting or practise indoors, using the likes of semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun or 9mm diamond collection weapon
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 199 for an advanced clay pigeon shooting session with 25 shots using semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun
- AED 259 for an advanced clay pigeon shooting session with 25 shots using pump action 12-gauge shotgun
- AED 169 for an advanced clay pigeon shooting session with 25 shots using over- and under-12-gauge shotgun
- AED 319 for an advanced indoor shooting session with 25 shots using 9mm diamond collection weapon
- AED 249 for an advanced indoor shooting session with 25 shots using .22 diamond collection weapon
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 21 or older to shoot 9mm weapons and 15 or older to shoot .22 weapons. Must present a valid UAE ID, driving license, passport or passport copy. Full safety briefing and training is compulsory. Eye and ear and safety equipment will be provided. Includes 25 shots. May buy another 25 rounds, payable directly to the merchant. Under 18s must provide a parent or guardian approval and a copy of their ID. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club
The team at Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club offer a wide range of experiences as they promote active leisure. From Paintball, Speed ball, Archery tag, Target shooting (air soft), Bubble soccer, football and Escape rooms. On top of it, Golf aficionados can enjoy a round on the 18-hole course, while those with a taste for adrenaline can visit the indoor shooting range or enjoy a clay pigeon shooting session. Those looking to recharge their batteries on an action-packed day can visit two restaurants and sit down to Italian and Asian delicacies.