Enjoy an HydraFacial, oxypeel facial, chemical peel or skin brightening treatment; alternatively, opt for laser hair removal
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- AED 299 for Hydra Facial
- AED 299 for Oxypeel Facial
- AED 399 for Advanced Hydrafacial with Infused Vitamins
- AED 399 for Chemical Peel for Face or Neck
- AED 399 for Skin Whitening Treatment with Mesotherapy
- AED 1,099 for Full-Body Laser Hair Removal
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
For more information regarding treatment areas, please contact the merchant directly before purchase.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/BU07853/17/11/2020
Need To Know
About Adam and Eve Specialized Medical Centre
Adam and Eve Specialized Medical Centre is located just a short stroll away from Electra Park. Blending expertise and all-round experience with well-equipped facilities, the centre aims to help their customers maintain healthy lives. Outside of beauty services, they tackle general medicine, dentistry and paediatrics. They also provide physiotherapy and radiology.