Customers may enjoy the benefits of a microdermabrasion session, HydraFacial, gold facial or both of the latter
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- AED 249 for a microdermabrasion
- AED 299 for a HydraFacial
- AED 499 for a gold facial
- AED 749 for a HydraFacial and gold facial
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
- This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/CP31792/19/12/2019
Need To Know
About Adam and Eve Specialized Medical Centre
Adam and Eve Specialized Medical Centre is located just a short stroll away from Electra Park. Blending expertise and all-round experience with well-equipped facilities, the centre aims to help their customers maintain healthy lives. Outside of beauty services, they tackle general medicine, dentistry and paediatrics. They also provide physiotherapy and radiology.