World of adventure awaits in three different experiences including archery, fat bike dune driving and horse riding at this five-star resort
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- AED 85 for a 60-minute archery experience for one (43% off)
- AED 169 for a 60-minute archery experience for two (44% off)
- AED 338 for a 60-minute archery experience for four (44% off)
- AED 125 for a 90-minute fat bike dune adventure for one (50% off)
- AED 249 for a 90-minute fat bike dune adventure for two (50% off)
- AED 498 for a 90-minute fat bike dune adventure for four (50% off)
- AED 319 for a 60-minute sunrise or sunset horseback riding experience for one (20% off)
- AED 638 for a 60-minute sunrise or sunset horseback riding experience for two (20% off)
- AED 1,276 for a 60-minute sunrise or sunset horseback riding experience for four (20% off)
Archery includes: Try archery, one of the oldest hunting techniques in the world. Visit the target range on the resort under the careful guidance of an instructor. During this activity visitors will start journey in becoming an archer, learning the five stages of shooting. Archery is mentioned in the Hadiths, with the Prophet Mohammad being a keen archer, owning 6 bows.
Fat bike dune bashing adventure includes : Take an adventurous journey over Al Wathba’s mesmerizing desert dunes. Fat bike has very wide tires to float over sand as your leader guides through the undulating dunes. Stop to take insta-worthy photos of fossil dune formations, rolling sand dunes and animal tracks. This excursion is tailored to the individual, from a gentle pace on flat ground with plenty of stops, to faster paced rides with dune ascents and descents.
Horse back riding experience includes : Join for a unique exploration of the desert through a journey of traditions and techniques inspired by the Emirati passion for horse riding. Ride through the sand dunes, be dazzled by the sunrise, explore the night sky on horseback or even combine equestrian experience with Bedouin falconry. To know more please contact the concierge. Maximum rider weight 85kg.
The Fine Print
About Jumeirah Al Wathba
Jumeirah Al Wathba reveals itself like an oasis to travellers deep within the desert landscape of Abu Dhabi. The five-star establishment offers a plethora of accommodation options to all those who stop by, while also welcoming locals looking to have a break. With the serene tranquillity of empty sands around and the signature Talise Spa on-site, the hotel aims to open up a unique path to regaining balance and wellbeing. The guest rooms all feature traditional artwork and locally inspired flourishes. Peckish visitors can explore authentic Arabic flavours at one of the six restaurants available, all providing a different type of cuisine and a distinct atmosphere. Those looking for active rest can use a 1,000 square meter swimming pool or one of the fully equipped gyms, or take advantage of an adventure package such as dune driving, archery and camel racing.