Patrons can enjoy a wide array of brunch bites inspired by Turkish cuisine, or opt to boost the decadence with pool and beach access
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 179 for a Saturday brunch with soft drinks for one (35% off)
- AED 339 for a Saturday brunch with soft drinks for two (38% off)
- AED 285 for a Saturday brunch with soft drinks and an access to pool and beach for one (46% off)
- AED 549 for a Saturday brunch with soft drinks and an access to pool and beach for two (48% off)
- AED 285 for a Saturday brunch with house beverages for one (29% off)
- AED 519 for a Saturday brunch with house beverages for two (35% off)
- AED 389 for a Saturday brunch with house beverages and an access to pool and beach for one (40% off)
- AED 745 for a Saturday brunch with house beverages and an access to pool and beach for two (43% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 5 months after purchase. Valid during Ramadan 2018. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or e-mail, contact 044 575 454 or firstname.lastname@example.org; provide Groupon codes, desired date, name and mobile phone number. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for option purchased only. Smart casual dress code. May bring own beach attire or purchase some on-site. Must be 21 or older for house beverages. Under 3s dine for free. Those aged 4-11 are eligible for 50% discount when purchasing directly from the merchant. Not valid on public holidays or seasonal occasions. Brunch service available 1pm-4pm. Pool and beach access 9am-sunset. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About A la Turca at 5* Rixos The Palm
Located at the very tip of The Palm Jumeirah's crescent, Rixos The Palm enjoys a panoramic view that spans the Arabian Gulf as well as some of Dubai's favourite landmarks, including Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab. The on-site restaurant A La Turca specialises in open buffets featuring everything from Turkish grills and kebabs to meals inspired by the Black Sea region and Mediterranean flavours. Patrons can enjoy their dishes in the air-conditioned dining hall, or opt for an alfresco experience on the shaded terrace. A La Turca invites guests to live music nights on selected dates.