Pearls can be examined, cleaned, scaled and polished; clients can also add a stain removal treatment, teeth whitening or a ceramic veneer
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- About the practice: All patients are educated on thorough dental aftercare to enjoy healthy pearls for a long time
Patients can choose one of the following options:
- Dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- Stain removal treatment plus a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- Laser teeth whitening plus a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- One ceramic veneer plus a dental check-up with a clean, scale and polish
- Consultation with one single-surface filling
- One root canal treatment with an X-ray scan and a consultation
What does a teeth whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.