Take advantage of dental services such as a check-up, X-rays, cleaning, polish, teeth whitening, veneers or orthodontic braces
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 99 for a dental check-up with X-ray, cleaning and polish
- AED 139 for stain removal with dental check-up, cleaning, scale and polish
- AED 129 for fluoride treatment with dental consultation, scale, polish and X-ray
- AED 499 for teeth whitening treatment with dental check-up, X-ray, cleaning and polish
- AED 799 for one dental veneer with five-year warranty
- AED 1,500 for installation of dental braces (upper and lower)
- AED 149 for adjustments of dental braces (upper and lower)
What does teeth whitening treatment involve?
In-office whitening takes place under carefully monitored conditions which allow for the controlled use of a relatively high concentration of bleaching gel yielding results that are visible immediately
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
What are orthodontic braces?
Fixed braces are designed to straighten out crooked teeth and close any gaps. An impression is taken of teeth before a single or double arch set of braces is positioned and bonded.
How many appointments are required?
Adjustments are needed every four weeks over the course of treatment, which will vary in length between individuals. Once the course is complete, the client will return to have the braces removed and a retainer fitted.
What is a retainer?
A clear plastic mould which fits comfortably over teeth and which should be worn for a time period depending on the condition of the client’s teeth. It is designed to keep teeth in their new position, and should be kept clean at all times.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/NGFJQSPF-100222/WW71644/15.02.2023
About Myo Medical Center
Myo Medical Centre is a Multispecialty dental clinic taking care of all dental needs under one roof. Their panel of experts covers treatments including Pediatric Dentistry, Braces, Crowns, dentures, and implants. The clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art technology.