Little ones can spend time with their peers and enjoy activities such as cooking and sports classes; two locations available
About This Deal
- The centres follow the British Early Years Foundation Stage, which focuses on child development areas such as communication and literacy
- Day camp
- Good for ages: 45 days to five years at the JLT location and three to six years at the IMPZ location
- Camp schedules available:
- Four days a week: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Five days a week: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m. | 8 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. | 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. | 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- What to bring: food
- No uniforms required
- Parents can choose any four or five days of the week
About Kids Kingdom Learning Centre
The team at Kids Kingdom Learning Centre aim to provide an education-rich environment for children. It follows the British Early Years Foundation Stage, which focuses on seven areas of child development, including communication and literacy. The centre features age-appropriate classrooms and exclusive indoor and outdoor play areas. There's also a host of reading areas, a sleeping area and an IT facility. The staff organise language classes, encourage an array of creative activities such as music, dance and cooking, and organise sports classes.