Customers can select between laser hair removal on a choice of area or opt for a HydraFacial with two other treatments
About This Deal
Choose from Ten Options
- AED 49 for one session of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 129 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a small area
- AED 139 for one session of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 339 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area
- AED 199 for one session of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 595 for three sessions of laser hair removal on a large area
- AED 129 for one session of HydraFacial and vitamin C treatment
- AED 379 for three sessions of HydraFacial and vitamin C treatment
- AED 159 for one session of HydraFacial and microdermabrasion and vitamin C treatment
- AED 449 for three sessions of HydraFacial and microdermabrasion and vitamin C treatment
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Please contact the merchant directly to learn about areas that can be subject to the procedure.
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
* *Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/SW15114/23.03.2021
Need To Know
About Enfield Royal Clinic
Enfield Royal Clinic specialises in various aesthetic medicine treatments, including hair transplant, skin care, dermal injections, and more. It is located in the Barsha Heights area, just over 500 metres from the Dubai Internet City metro station.