Up to four diners can enjoy a choice of themed night, from Arabic to American food; free-flowing soft drinks included
What You'll Get
- Type of food:
- Saturday: street food night
- Sunday: Arabic food
- Monday: American food
- Tuesday: South-East Asian food
- Wednesday: European and Russian food
- Thursday: coastal food from all over the world
- Friday: steaks and meat
- What’s included: free-flowing soft drinks
- Valid daily, 7 p.m.–10 p.m.
The Fine Print
About Baharat at Ibis Al Barsha
Located within Ibis Al Barsha, Baharat serves up international cuisine in the form of lavish buffets. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with an air-conditioned indoor dining hall and an outdoor terrace for alfresco dining.