A decadent Thali spread of Indian cuisine includes homemade cottage cheese in tomato gravy, spiced marinated lamb with black pepper and more
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 125 for an Indian Thali meal with two soft drinks for one (51% off)
- AED 215 for an Indian Thali meal with four soft drinks each for two (58% off)
- AED 410 for an Indian Thali meal with eight soft drinks each for four (60% off)
- AED 755 for an Indian Thali meal with sixteen soft drinks each for eight (63% off)
- AED 145 for an Indian Thali meal with two house malt or grape beverages for one (54% off)
- AED 255 for an Indian Thali meal with four house malt or grape beverages each for two (60% off)
- AED 470 for an Indian Thali meal with eight house malt or grape beverages each for four (63% off)
- AED 915 for an Indian Thali meal with sixteen house malt or grape beverages each for eight (64% off)
Starters may include:
- Broccoli florets napped in a creamy yogurt and creamy cheese marination cooked in tandoor.
- Picattas of cottage cheese, marinated with traditional Indian spices and olives finished in tandoor.
- Spiced marinated lamb mince cooked flavoured with black peppers napped with colourful peppers and spring onions finished in tandoor.
- Chicken morsels marinated in hung yogurt and Kashmiri red chilly marination, cooked in tandoor .
Mains may include:
- Homemade cottage cheese cooked in tangy & creamy tomato gravy flavoured with fenugreek.
- Cauliflower florets and colourful peppers cooked with potatoes on a tangy onion tomato masala.
- Prime cuts of lamb simmered overnight in its own stock, flavoured with turmeric, brown onions, served with traditional hara masala taftan.
- Chicken tikka cooked in tangy & creamy tomato gravy flavoured with fenugreek.
Desserts may include: anjeer ki phirnee | rice and milk pudding flavoured with figs and saffron
Accompaniments: saffron pulao | kachumber salad | plain naan, butter naan and tandoor roti
The Fine Print
About Amala at 5* Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel
Amala is a restaurant, set within the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel in Dubai, serving up a wide selection of foods to guests and visitors alike. The hotel itself is a luxurious and palatial building, with 379 guest rooms, 26 lavish suites and 38 royal residencies. Offering ocean views, the hotel also features a large outdoor pool, giving guests plenty of swimming options. Other facilities include, a spa and gym, Turkish hammams, a music hall and other eateries.