What You Get
Included in all options:
- One-night romantic stay for two adults with breakfast, fruit basket and welcome drinks on arrival, romantic room setup, heart-shaped cake and chocolate-dipped strawberries in the room, use of in-house activities (swimming pool, gym, face painting and activities tailored for children), early 11am check-in and late 4pm check-out (subject to availability), and 20% discount on food and beverage outlets (excluding minibar) at the hotel
Included in dedicated options:
- AED 333 for 1 night in a Deluxe Room (instead of AED 515)
- AED 444 for 1 night in a Premier Room with dinner (instead of AED 710)
- Valid until 30 Apr 2021.
- Modifications at least 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Set approximately 26km from Ruwais Mall and 20km from the coast, in the city of Ghayathi in Abu Dhabi’s Western Region, Western Hotel Ghayati offers an array of dining options and leisure facilities for guests of all ages.
Guests can unwind in elegant rooms featuring neutral colour schemes and en suite bathrooms finished with bronze-colour ceramics.
The Pearl Restaurant offers a selection of local and regional specialities. There is also a pool bar, serving light meals and a variety of beverages and Marina Café, serving up teas, pastries, and savoury snacks.
Guests can take a dip in the swimming pool surrounded by gardens, or visit the fully equipped gym. The Pearl Restaurant Pool Bar is Blue Water Cafe. Marina Cafe Serves Tea & Pastries and Savoury Snacks. Younger guests will enjoy the children’s play area with a temperature-controlled kids’ pool, slides, and swings.
Groupon’s Guide to Al Gharbia
Enveloped within the dunes of Rub-al-Khali desert stretching as far as the eyes can see, Al Gharbia is the westernmost region of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The region’s most popular destinations are the historic oasis town of Liwa, Sir Bani Yas Island, as well as Madinat Zayed, the capital city. Located around 170km away from the city of Abu Dhabi, Madinat Zayed is famous for its Al Dhafra Festival, the traditional souk, city mall with an array of shopping venues, as well as camel races and beauty contest, and other competitions involving falcons, classic cars, Arabian horses.
- Dining, leisure and fitness facilities
- Regular check-in from 2pm (early check-in 11am)
- Regular check-out by midday (late check-out by 4pm)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Pets are not allowed
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
Modifications at least 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability.
No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 30 Apr 2021.
Not valid on UAE public holidays including 28 Nov to 23 Dec 2019.
Price for 2 adults.
Must book min. 48 hours before arrival and by 30 Aug 2020.
Mandatory booking required .Booking required by phone: +971 2 809 3000 or toll free 800 WESTERN (9378376) or by email: email@example.com.
Questions required by phone: +971 2 809 3000 or toll free 800 WESTERN (9378376) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit of 6 vouchers per person. May buy vouchers as gifts or to extend stay. Extending stay must be done at time of initial booking.
The hotel is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
5% VAT included.
Excluded 2% municipality fee, 3.5% tourism fee and 10% service charge (of total room rate), and AED 10 tourism dirham fee per room per night, payable directly to hotel upon check-in.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in Deluxe or Premier Room for 2 adults, depending on option chosen.
Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old sleeping in existing bedding.
Children between 6-12 years old receive 50% dining discount. Children under 6 years old can dine free of charge.