Buy Now Use Later! Guests can enjoy themselves around a swimming pool, private beach and spa zone, or opt to add a spa treatment of choice
What You'll Get
Buy Now Use Later!
We know this is a great deal! Why not Buy it Now (before it’s gone), so you can use it later when restrictions lift!
Choose from Five Options
- AED 55 for a pool and beach pass, weekdays (45% off)
- AED 199 for a choice of 60-minute spa treatment with spa, pool and beach access (up to 55% off)
- AED 249 for a choice of 90-minute spa treatment with spa, pool and beach access (up to 52% off)
- AED 539 for a choice of three sessions of 60-minute spa treatment with spa, pool and beach access (up to 59% off)
- AED 729 for a choice of three sessions of 90-minute spa treatment with spa, pool and beach access (up to 53% off)
Choice of spa treatment includes: aromatherapy | tension release | sports
- Includes a robe, slippers and a secure locker
- Includes access to a private beach, pool, jacuzzi and sauna
- Couples room available on request
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact 02 697 0272 or email@example.com. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Prior cancellation at least 12 hours in advance. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time. Couples room is available upon request. Includes robe, slippers and a secure locker. Valid for male and female customers. Spa valid 10am-10pm. Beach and pool access 8am-sunset. Not valid during EID and Public Holidays. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About The Spa - Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort
Sheraton Abu Dhabi is a five-star hotel overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Boasting over 270 rooms, the resort offers access to a wide selection of leisure facilities such as a gym, spa and three outdoor pools. Guests can also visit the beach and take advantage of tennis and squash courts. An array of restaurants and bars provide dining opportunities encompassing cuisines from across the globe, including Mexican, Italian and Spanish.