Patrons can explore the flavours of Indian cuisine by choosing from starters, mains, desserts and drinks up to the total value of AED 300
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Indian
- What’s included: AED 80, 160 or 300 to spend on a food and drink menu
- Choice of starter may include: dal soup | cheese balls | chicken tacos | salad chaat
- Choice of main may include: Calcutta shrimp | butter chicken | coconut mutton | palak paneer | dal fry
- Choice of dessert may include: gulab jamun | Nutella stars | lotus kulfi
- Choice of soft beverage may include: mango lassi | orange juice | spring water
Day validity: seven days a week 11.30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Valid for dine-in, takeaway or delivery in specific areas
- Delivery areas: Khalifa City, Al Raha Gardens, Sas Al Nakhl, Mohammed bin Zayed City, Yas Island, Al Muneera, and Golf Gardens
- Minimum order value is 150 AED for Yas Island and Mohamed Bin Zayed City
Surcharge for delivery to be paid directly to the driver.
The Fine Print
To order delivery call the merchant on 024455040 and provide your Groupon security code.
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 02 4455040. Prior booking and cancellation (subject to availability) at least 3 hours in advance. Valid for dine-in, takeaway or delivery in specific areas; surcharge for delivery to be paid directly to the driver. Delivery areas: Khalifa City, Al Raha Gardens, Sas Al Nakhl, Mohammed bin Zayed City, Yas Island, Al Muneera, Al Bandar - Al Zeina, and Golf Gardens. Minimum order value is AED 150 for Yas Island and Mohamed Bin Zayed City. In case of questions, please contact the merchant via phone. Valid 7 days a week 11.30am-11pm. E-voucher must be presented. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About BABU Town Restaurant
Situated in Khalifa City, BABU Town Restaurant is a boutique restaurant offering Indian cuisine. With a colourful décor and welcoming ambience, the venue can be a perfect place to relax and chat over a meal with family and friends. The team take pride in using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible and importing spices directly from India.