Customers can treat their pearls to a choice of dental services at this clinic in the heart of Al Musalla
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 99 for teeth cleaning, scaling and polishing
- AED 159 for a teeth sensitivity treatment with cleaning and fluoride application
- AED 399 for a preventive cavity fissure sealing treatment
- AED 999 for a Zoom teeth whitening treatment
What does teeth whitening involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +971 2 446 0801 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for men and women. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Al Reyada Medical Center
The team at Al Reyada Medical Center provide a range of dental treatments, from preventive fissure sealing to teeth whitening. Home care and physiotherapy services are also available.